Happy Wednesday to all you wonderful readers/runners!!! I hope you’re having a great week and loving life:) Here are some videos to help you get motivated and inspired with your running and life:)
1. Make it Count – All you get is one shot. Live. It’s as simple as that. I love watching this video to motivate me to do this in every way possible. Some great running shots as well:)
2. Running 2.0 – “Want a little motivation? Lace up your shoes, find a quiet path, and think about what you have to give to someone else. I bet it’s more than nothing.” – from mindfirerunner
3. New Definition for Being “Stronger” – Fantastic video from Seattle Children’s Hospital that makes me really like Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger” – from Courtney Milleson
4. Why I Do This Thing Called Running – “Running makes me feel free, alive. Like I can be a better person when I go out into the world because I took the time to make myself a priority.” – from thedancingrunner
5. Yesterday, You Said Tomorrow – from krhtoday
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Well-Done Wednesday links! Check back next Wednesday for a new 5!
Always in Stride,