Happy Wednesday All! Hope you’re having a great week and getting in some quality runs before it heats up too much! Here are this week’s picks for Well-Done Wednesday:
1. Tomorrowland Music Festival Video – I have recently become obsessed with running to house music thanks to a buddy who showed me this video of a festival called Tomorrowland in Belgium. I have since downloaded all these songs on to my running iPod and really want to go to this festival. If you run well to beats, you just might love this and may want to download these songs. My favorite lyric is from Swedish House Mafia – “We’re far from home, it’s for the better, What we dream, it’s all that matters, We’re on our way, united, Turn the crowd up now, We’ll never back down.”
2. Smile of a Child Running – click the link for the quick story:)from 365 from the Archive.
3. 7 Things to Love About Marathon Training – from I Crashed the Web. Also has some good motivational pictures:) There really is a lot to love about marathon training!
4. Best Race Signs – from Best Race Signs. Just found this blog and it’s GREAT! A collection of awesome race day signs. The Kim Kardashian one cracked me up.
5. Acapella to Relax and Smile to:) – With Ironman St. George only a few days away, my coach said to relax my mind and not think about it. My solution: A Capella from my favorite Disney movie: Lion King:) For some reason, always puts a smile on my face.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Well-Done Wednesday links! Check back next Wednesday for a new 5!
Always in Stride,