August 8, 2012 | 1 Comment
Tags: Greatness Jogger, Inspiration, Jack McPheron, Life, Life Coach, Life Lessons, Mark Cavendish, Motivation, Nike Greatness, Nike Jogger, Nike Running, Perseverance, PostSecret, Prioritization, Runner's World, Running, Running Coaching, Running Inspiration, Running Motivation, The Motivated Runner, The Motivated Runner LLC, Training Plans
Author:Jack McPheronLong Time Runner, Triathlete, Mechanical Engineer, Biomechanics Freak, Adrenaline Junkie, Truth Seeker. Love SoCal, Good Beer, Good Friends, Happy People, and Running Really, Really Far.
- Running is “get-to” not “have-to” December 11, 2011
- Why not YOU? Dare to become great. December 17, 2011
- Elemental Motivation Part 1: Running With Hatred February 12, 2012
- Are You a “Real” Runner? January 30, 2012
- Top 10 Tips You Wish You Were Told BEFORE Your First Marathon July 13, 2012
- Time to Consider Friends With Benefits and Forget Long Term Relationships (With Running Shoes) November 20, 2013
- The Sports Gene November 13, 2013
- The Greatest Amount of Pleasure November 8, 2013
- How Bad Footwear Affects Your Feet November 5, 2013
- The Child Custody Battle October 31, 2013
- rideborba: Did you get drawn today? I am officially 0-1 for W...
- Tales With Touch of Class: You state that Mizuno's traditional are included i...
- Tales With Touch of Class: I've had the same long-term relationship with the ...
- kenroman: You nailed it on the head, running shoes are an in...
- Mary: Thank you for the awesome list- I'm taking it with...