Hello Everyone! I apologize for missing last week’s Well-Done Wednesday! It was an insane week with so much going on and the final prep for Ironman St. George. Fear not, we are back this week! Check these out!
1. Amazing Ironman Video that I almost used for this past week’s post – The story of Brian Boyle and his journey back from a car accident that nearly took his life along with his will to live. Will have you misty eyed for sure.
2. Great story about this past Monday’s Boston Marathon – From Ben Kaplan at National Post
3. The Sum of My Parts – Great post from Daniel Colameco contemplating what really makes up the self.
4. Reasoning on the Decision to take on the Ironman – A look into the drive and decision to take on the Ironman along with everything that goes along with it. – from ironmaninthesnow.
5. Running Errands and I’m Crazy – Fun post on when life needs meet running needs:) from Run, Sweat, and Sparkle.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Well-Done Wednesday pieces! Check back next Wednesday for a new 5!
Share with a comment what you have found this week!
Always in Stride,