Happy Wednesday!!! I hope you all are having a fantastic week and plenty of great runs! Check these links out for some extra motivation and smiles:)
1. A Great Run Project by a Fellow Iowan - “Last but not least, we promise that when your head hits the pillow on the evening of your run, you’ll be pleased about your day.” – agoodrun Check this out and think about joining up! Great movement:) I’ll be doing a post for this project on my town of Manhattan Beach, California in December!
2. Memoirs From a Puppy - A fun post about a day of running through the eyes of a puppy. Great pictures, sure to put a smile on your face! from DownShannonLane
3. Taking the Scenic Routes - “There are two ways to catch the fever with running and both of them involve getting outdoors.” From Ben Kaplan at National Post
4. Some Hit the Wall, Others Crush It - Nice couple of motivational running pictures from Brooklyn at A New Dawn.
5. I Can Do This - “I can overcome three knee surgeries and still run a marathon every year” – Great short Nike ad
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Well-Done Wednesday links! Check back next Wednesday for a new 5!
Share with a comment what you have found this week and what you think of these!
Always in Stride,